Van Gogh at the RA

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Feb 13 11:35:48 GMT 2010

Dermot wrote:
> On 12 February 2010 21:31, David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk> wrote:
>> There's a Van Gogh exhibition on at the Royal Academy...
>> Finishes on the 18th of April.
> And it's practically sold out (on-line at least).

Bet you'll have no problems at all if you just turn up mid-week.

I'll probably be going again, and can take someone along for free.  If I
remember, I'll post here again before I go.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
 (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an
 endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary"  -- H. L. Mencken