Directions for Tonight

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 15:57:22 GMT 2010

To add to what Andy said:

http://maps.google.co.uk/places/gb/london/wood-ln/201/-bbc-media-village?hl=en

Tube to White City.
Come straight out and cross road.
Turn right. Cross road.
Follow path into Media Village passing White City building on right and
Media Centre on left (ground floor Tescos, Daveys bar etc.).
Continue to end which is the Broadcast Centre. On the right on the wall
above you should be Olympic 1956 plaque.
Enter Broadcast Centre building in front of you and head to reception desk.
Register, get your name ticked off the list and receive a badge.
BBC staff volunteers will escort groups up to the meeting room which is BC4
C4 M4.

Regards, Peter