Broadband (probably again...)

Mike Whitaker mike at altrion.org
Fri Apr 2 12:00:39 BST 2010

On 2 Apr 2010, at 11:39, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> On 2 Apr 2010, at 11:27, Mike Whitaker wrote:
>>> I'm in a flat in Wandsworth. I'd like a fat and relatively unmetered broadband package. Who are we liking at the moment?
>>
>> If you're not working from home much, A&A (aaisp.net), possibly their service via BE rather than BT if you want speed).
>

> Thanks! Why's it a bad choice if I'm working from home?

Daytime bandwidth uses up more of their 'usage units' than evening, night or weekend.

Having said that, it's pretty hard to use up the units on a BE line even at minimum tarriff.

Useful info can be gleaned by asking around on #aaisp on irc,z.je
--
Mike Whitaker    | Perl developer, writer, guitarist, photographer
mike at altrion.org | Board member, http://www.enlightenedperl.org/