Broadband (probably again...)

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:07:34 BST 2010

I switched to WebTapestry from Phone Coop after the last london.pm
thread on this topic about 6 months ago.

Technically they seem competent (but haven't had to make any support
requests yet).  Their billing department on the other hand don't seem
to know what they are doing.  I had to remind them after two months
that I was not being billed.  Now, after providing direct debit
instructions more than 3 months ago, still no payments are going out!
(They did manage to take the first two months via debit card.)

In general, I would recommend not signing any long-term contract, and
avoid the "mom and pop" providers (e.g. Virgin, BT etc) so that you
are likely to get some clueful (love that word!) support.

--
http://darwintunes.org - a test-tube for cultural evolution
http://evolectronica.com - survival of the funkiest