Posting to blogger.com?

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Fri Jun 4 12:17:11 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 Jun 2010, at 00:52, Mark Fowler wrote:
>>> This is the start of most scripts I've been writing recently.
>> I dumped this since I started using Path::Class all the time.
>> my $content = file("something")->slurp
> Ah, slurp("file") is clearly too obscure and difficult.

It's not that it's obscure or difficult, it's that since I've already
loaded Path::Class and most likely have the file object representing
the path already, calling ->slurp on it is the natural way forward for
me.

I'm not saying you're wrong using File::Slurp, I'm just saying that I
don't have it at the top of my module list any more.

Of course, TMTOWTDI.

Mark.