Geo::Coder::YahooPlaceFinder ?

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:19:05 BST 2010

On 8 Jul 2010, at 04:07, Kaoru wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been told that returning the data structure is a Bad Thing as the
>> data supplier may mess with it and Screw Things Up. So methods everywhere.
>
> That was my original thought, but all the other ones seem to be thin
> wrappers that just return a data structure.

Ew.

And especially ew if there's no general access API that superclasses
them all.

Maybe that's your approach? One class to rule them all...

I've got getting on for 10 music site scrapers that are using the
data structure approach and if I were to CPANise them, a standard
interface would be the least approach.

Hm. I've got 3 weeks left on a tropical island. Should I do it?