Need a CRUD thing

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Aug 25 15:00:35 BST 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 02:40:57PM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On 25 Aug 2010, at 14:28, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > Dear interwebs, please point me at a Thingy which will allow me to point
> > a tiny script at a database and have it do CRUDdy web stuff.
>
> A while back I would have pointed you to
> 	CatalystX::ListFramework::Builder
>
> However I see it has now been deprecated in favour of
> 	Catalyst::Plugin::AutoCRUD

Oliver renamed LFB to AutoCRUD in the hope that the new name would
describe what it does better.

While I like it lots, I don't believe it will help Dave as it's not
easily scriptable.  Someone sufficiently sick might script it using
something like WWW::Mechanize::Firefox, or maybe even Mechanical Turk,
but I would never dream of considering Dave as such a person..

Tom