Manifesto for London.pm election

Leo Lapworth leo at cuckoo.org
Mon Oct 4 16:27:56 BST 2010

As requested, here is a brief statement of my intentions should I be elected
leader...

1) Carry on as we are mostly, lots of excellent people already do lots of
the organising

2) I won't make every social (not even sure about this week now), but I'll
try make more than I do at the moment

3) Be open to other people wanting to organsie other stuff

4) I already maintain the website (with others) so I'd carry on with that

5) Will answer emails / act as point of contact for London.pm

I was going to say 'may the best person win' - but that's not
really appropriate :)

Leo