Recommendation for simple Web Frameworks

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jan 13 15:33:44 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:54:38PM -0200, Eden Cardim wrote:
>     David> nor do I particularly relish having a seperate build of perl
>     David> with its own @INC sandbox for every application.
> Everyone does have every right to arbitrarily "not relish" that approach
> (and then go ahead and do it anyway).

The point is that something with fewer dependencies, and hence less
risk of breaking other stuff, makes it less necessary.

What about this do you find so hard to understand?

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

 hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H. L. Mencken