Bulk domain registrar recommendations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Feb 9 18:08:11 GMT 2011

On 9 Feb 2011, at 17:03, Paul Makepeace wrote:
[...]
> Which registrars have a decent features/price for someone with a few dozen domains?

I've got most of mine with Namecheap. The website works, and they charged me $9.69 for .org and $10.16 for .net and .com for a year's renewal of a handful of domains. So far, I've not tried to port *away* from them so can't comment on whether that's painful or not, but I've not seen any need to do so either.

They've usually got some promotion on for new domains or port-ins. Stuff like a discount on the price or a free SSL cert. So google for "namecheap discount" or similar, or follow their Twitter stream to get a discount code.