Someone needs to take jwz aside...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:33:52 BST 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:08:16AM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-04-20 at 23:06 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > There is a toolchain bug. Perl's toolchain can't find XCode.
> Is it really the responsibility of the perl toolchain to do that?

Yes.

FWIW, it has managed to find XCode just fine on all my machines.  Maybe
this is a recently introduced bug, or some new version of XCode does
things differently.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.