Part-time Perl Developer Position based Reading, UK

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:12:27 BST 2011

On 23 May 2011 10:03, Denny <2011 at denny.me> wrote:
> Also; salary ranges are really very useful to everyone involved in the
> recruitment process.  Not specifying even a vague/wide one is incredibly
> frustrating and occasionally off-putting to potential applicants.  If
> your company is generous (as both the advert and Arife's email suggest),
> then it'd be to your advantage to include some numbers here.

I don't know the salary range for this role, but websense made an me
offer less than a year ago that beat anything in London (except
perhaps some banking stuff) for a senior perl dev, more than my recent
team leader role even - they were also very accomodating in arranging
interviews and generally seemed a sound bunch.

My only gripe was that the coffee machines in the office weren't up to
much (Lovefilmers take their coffee considerably more seriously), and
I don't dig 40 hour weeks, but that almost seems the norm in any
blue-chip or corporate now.

Just my tuppence-worth.

regards,

Aaron