Cool/useful short examples of Perl?

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue May 31 10:03:17 BST 2011

On 31/05/2011 04:52, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Gabor
> ps. My spell checker wants me to write 'learned' there.
> I wonder which one of us is right and how many people out there know
> the difference.
Gabor, your spell checker is a moron, thankfully you are not, it is
'learnt', but spell checkers also hate dreamt as being archaic but keep
slept, wept and meant!
> ps2. Your language is confusing. Let's program in Hungarian.
Our language is confusing :) It is a slut who will sleep with anyone and
steal from everywhere, on that note it is pps etc. (post scriptum, post
post scriptum, ad infinitum).

Sorry for going OT

-mdk

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)         | Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director              | Shadowcat Systems Limited