Git Config

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Sat Aug 20 11:46:25 BST 2011

On 2011-08-20 Smylers <Smylers at stripey.com> wrote:
> Hello. How can I make the git diff command use the -b flag (aka
> --ignore-space-change) by default?

There does not seem to be a way:

- no support in config
  http://git.kernel.org/?p=git/git.git;a=blob;f=diff.c;h=d3d8daec77142bc6a67aacdc2e62ee522ddf12db;hb=HEAD#l137

- aliases can't modify built-in commands

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

===  ALL CSH USERS PLEASE NOTE  ========================

Set the variable $LOSERS to all the people that you think are losers.
This will cause all said losers to have the variable
$PEOPLE-WHO-THINK-I-AM-A-LOSER updated in their .login file.  Should
you attempt to execute a job on a machine with poor response time and a
machine on your local net is currently populated by losers, that
machine will be freed up for your job through a cold boot process.