[ANNOUNCE] Social tonight: Balham Bowls Club

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Sep 1 15:50:00 BST 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 12:37:01PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> Don't forget, there's an Orthotic social TONIGHT at the Balham Bowls Club:
>   http://tinyurl.com/4y4stmr
> We'll probably be in the front lounge, which is on the right as you go in,
> reclining in a gentlemanly fashion on the green Chesterfields.

As an extra incentive to visit, the office have been clearing out books it
no longer requires. Because I'm lazy, I just photographed and tweeted the
covers thus:

    http://abuse.mooli.org.uk/9ca445f1.jpg
    http://abuse.mooli.org.uk/0791bab3.jpg
    http://abuse.mooli.org.uk/b387c522.jpg

Pipe up *off list* if you want a specific volume bringing along to the
social.