Telecommuting

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 12 17:02:15 GMT 2011

On 12/12/2011 13:04, Simon Wilcox wrote:

> The problem is that I suspect that there isn't a good mechanism for doing that at the moment and email is the best tool that exists in many cases (for general business management, I know there are
> good tools for development teams).

Hmm, for business "networking" I have found elgg works well. However you have to include quite a bit of extras so that notification are more flexible.
There is no magic bullet but unlike many other solutions it "works for me".

Jacqui

p.s. remember many upper managmenet have email filtered by PA's. Many don't see the crud
we have to deal with day to day.