Should I work in the US or the UK? - which pays best?

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Wed Dec 14 00:58:09 GMT 2011

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 22:39, Paul Mison <lists at songtwo.demon.co.uk>wrote:

>  Even the Golden Gate Bridge, part of
> the city, takes about an hour by bus from where I live. (There is a
> lovely urban forest about twenty minutes from my house, though.)

You've been using the bus system in SF for over a year? I for one am
impressed. It was pretty much a single journey from downtown to Mission (4½
miles?) that took over an hour and I had bought a bicycle & motorbike
within the week.

Besides, it's difficult to really feel part of SF unless you have a
heartfelt opinion on parking space non-availability and fixies.

Paul