[OT] Prepaid mobile plans with data, possibly roaming

Toby Wintermute tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Aug 21 15:53:36 BST 2012

On 21 August 2012 01:17, James Laver <london.pm at jameslaver.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 04:03:43PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
>> [0] The unlimit appears to be of the order of a few gigabytes.
>
> They're claiming truly unlimited actually. For an extra fiver they even
> officially permit tethering.

Are they likely to even notice if I'm tethering it, sans that fiver?
(I've always wondered how on earth they could tell)
(I'm on a Samsung Note w/Cyanogen 9, so there's not going to be any
firmware tethering lockout going on here)

Cheers for the advice, everyone!

Now to see if I can get a 3 SIM dispatched to where I'll be staying
first up in London.. :)
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer