Hotels for the LPW

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 09:00:04 BST 2012

Hi all,

I have been asked by a couple of people for hotel recommendations in and
around the LPW for this year. Traditionally we have always left people
to their own devices and the sites like TripAdvisor and Booking.com, but
since I have been asked and i know there is a vast wealth of knowledge
and experience on this list i thought I might throw the question to the
masses.

I await, with anticipation, your gracious responses.

-mdk

--
Mark Keating, Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat