25 Years of Perl

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Nov 23 08:01:50 GMT 2012

On 11/23/2012 02:43 AM, Andrew Savige wrote:

> Live Perl Golf Apocalypse 2000 at TPC 4, aka uri's triumph.

wow. that was a painful event. saved by damian's fill in talk and
forgiven by gnat. it was a team failure, so i can't take all the credit.
iirc nfs didn't work well on the donated boxes or some similar issue we
couldn't test for. it was way too ambitious and should have been a much
simpler contest.

never heard it called by either name nor mentioned in general in a good
long while. let's try not to mention it again for an even longer period.

remind me not to help you land a perl job! :)

uri