Testsuites and External Dependancies?

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Thu Dec 6 14:17:51 GMT 2012

On 2012-12-06 Mark Fowler <mark at twoshortplanks.com> wrote:
> But the OS *is* supported.  You just don't have keyboard maestro
> installed...

From that same wiki page:

"How can I stop getting FAIL reports for missing libraries or other
non-Perl dependencies?"

If you have some special dependencies and don't want to get CPAN
Testers reports if a dependency is not available, just exit from the
Makefile.PL or Build.PL normally (with an exit code of 0) before the
Makefile or Build file is created.

   exit 0 unless some_dependency_is_met();

(some notes a few lines after that make me confused,
however. dcantrell seems to have commented on the wiki)

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

Life is a healthy respect for mother nature laced with greed.