Device for reading perldoc

gvim gvimrc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:04:39 GMT 2013

I realised after posting that Perl is ideal for converting between formats so generating PDF from Pod should be no problem. However, I suppose I'm really looking for something which will also give me a command line + Perl + bash. Ah well, guess it's a bit early for that. Maybe when Ubuntu mobile hits the tablets?

gvim