Project management

Dermot paikkos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:27:45 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I've seen this discussed on the list before but I can't
(easily) find it in the archive. I was looking for a Project management
course or company. There are a lot of companies in London doing training
but I am a little sceptical about their quality. I'm not interested in a
certificate. I'd like to grasp a decent methodology. From what I've seen
that would be Agile. Does anyone want to tout a course or company. I
promise not to sue if I think they're crap :-)
Dermot.