Project management

Fred Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 11:32:07 GMT 2013

On 23/01/13 09:27, Dermot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pretty sure I've seen this discussed on the list before but I can't
> (easily) find it in the archive. I was looking for a Project management
> course or company. There are a lot of companies in London doing training
> but I am a little sceptical about their quality. I'm not interested in a
> certificate. I'd like to grasp a decent methodology. From what I've seen
> that would be Agile. Does anyone want to tout a course or company. I
> promise not to sue if I think they're crap :-)
> Dermot.

This may be of interest: http://www.bcs.org/content/conEvent/7583
However, it is less than three weeks away and it's free, so it may well be fully booked by now!

I don't have experience of this course, but I did attend Tom Gilb's one day tutorial at the ACCU conference last year, and it was good.

Cheers
Fred