Project management

Dermot paikkos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:27:11 GMT 2013

You may need to decide what are you trying to achieve exactly.  I think the
Scrum approach is a breath of fresh air after years of over-rigid project
planning.  But Scrum is more about managing development work, rather than
"project management" as such.

This is a valid point. My starting point it low. I want to learn as much
about breaking a project down into manageable chunks as well as managing
the work. If the former isn't done, the latter isn't going to happen.

I did buy a huge book that has gathered a fair bit of dust. I'd rather get
$work to send me on a course that will give me some practical tools. That
and perhaps some software make flatten out the learning curve a little.
Dp.