Updating lots of database fields in a single row

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 16:41:52 GMT 2013

No no no, lets just use any language that our process analyst consultant decides - they can come up with a long winded approach to software development that will ensure the lack of any possible security holes by providing long winded documentation to auditors and by selecting whatever language/toolset was cool about 10 years ago.

G.