We get a dev-room at Fosdem after all. Emergency Call for Papers!

Duncan Garland duncan.garland at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 26 14:05:04 GMT 2013

Hi Leo,

I ran a workshop at this year's LPW.

I got the company I work for to sponsor LPW.

All the sponsorship money went to LPW, I paid my own expenses.

I'll know next week whether I've succeeded in getting some sponsorship for
the QA Hackathon.

I've been to 6 of the 9 LPWs. The last 5 plus one a couple of years before
that.

I'm active in both London PM and Southampton PM.

Don't patronise me.

Duncan