We get a dev-room at Fosdem after all. Emergency Call for Papers!

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Sat Jan 26 15:40:05 GMT 2013

Maybe what we need is a match.com of sorts for the Perl community. Who has time/skills/resources and who in the Perl community/TPF knows that something needs done.

I'll pick on Jess (castaway) as an example .........

"1 hour a week proof reading."

That would get snapped up every week. And the reason i picked on Jess is i know she can do that way better than most people in the community, just as i know it isn't my strong point (and I didn't capitalise the 'I' earlier in this paragraph).

G.