Raising Perl awareness on Tiobe + Wikipedia, etc.

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Thu Mar 21 14:46:37 GMT 2013

On 21 Mar 2013, at 14:17, Greg McCarroll <greg at mccarroll.org.uk> wrote:
> On 21 Mar 2013, at 12:00, David Cantrell wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:18:50AM +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
>>> I was using "Server-Side JavaScript"

>> Please don't ever mention that abomination again.  I just lost a SAN
>> point.

> You know i could be persuaded to GM a F***ngo / Z**ki based CotC based game as a one off.

Thanks. Now I'm thinking about The Laundry[1] and how setting up an SSJS server might form the heart of a game.

> p.s. i reserve the right to roll into CotC the RPG some of the rules from Ghostbusters the RPG.

For a moment I thought that was a Palladium game and nearly took more SAN damage, but it appears to be a WEG d6er so phew.

[1] http://rpggeek.com/rpg/9015/the-laundry [2]
[2] I know the books[3] game first but given the context…
[3][4] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stross#The_Laundry_Files
[4] I like footnotes, they eat SAN