A stranger arrives in town ...

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 8 23:50:10 BST 2013

On 4/5/13 7:01 PM, James E Keenan wrote:
_5ET

> I just want to confirm that I'll be arriving in London tomorrow (Sat Apr
> 6) and be looking forward to meeting london.pm-ers on Mon Apr 8 at 6:30
> pm at The Gunmakers on Eyre Street Hill.

Thanks to James, Peter, David and the others (whose names the ETOH
consumed prevents me from remembering) who came out tonight! A
wide-ranging discussion about the events of the day, deep tunneling
under London and the challenges facing geeks inside vast organizations
ensued!

On to Lancaster and the QA Hackathon!

jimk