Alternative sources of Perl programmers

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue May 14 03:12:55 BST 2013

When you're employing a builder, if the house is steel framed, you might want to employ someone with experience with the framing system.

If you're building a steel framed housing estate, you will need to familiarise your crews with the technology, but that's a small amount of overhead compared to the effort of delivering the project.