Why I give up my talk in YAPC

Daniel de Oliveira Mantovani daniel.oliveira.mantovani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:48:54 BST 2013

Well, I didn't notice this email because Marcio is in my direct delete
message. He already was expulse from a Perl Mongers house in Rio de
Janeiro, almost 100% of Sao Paulo Perl Mongers don't talk with him
even wife's from the mongers don't like him. Even his ex co-workers
don't like him, but like always answer your emails are traps.
Marcio, you don't have startup will work with PHP jut it. Your boss is
my personal friend, I already dinner with him and his wife and I know
him before you learn how to read.

Well, I have a great relationship with Sao Paulo Perl Mongers/Rio Perl
Mongers they come at my home to drink frequently include the leader
Eden Cardim and his wife. All people which work with me I have a
great, great relationship.

My articles at SPPM:
http://sao-paulo.pm.org/artigos

Sorry for this, SPPM help him in his family and don't even we
understand his behavior.

--

-dom

--

IBM - Business Analytics Optimization Consultant
Daniel Mantovani +5511 8538-9897