ORMs du jour?

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Mon Oct 21 17:24:20 BST 2013

Oh, it doesn't have to be Catalyst, the point was (and surely this was
clear if you read the module i linked to...) that you should use something
that reflects the DBIC schema and wraps it in a CRUD HTTP API
automatically. As an example of the kind of thing you get for free once
you've specified your data domain properly.

Out of interest why are you ruling out what is arguably the standard choice
for Perl webapp development, while still defining what tools to use?

/joel