Web scraping frameworks?

Stanislaw Pusep creaktive at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:23:06 GMT 2014

Shameless self-promotion, but I could not resist when "parallel" was
mentioned:
http://blogs.perl.org/users/stas/2013/02/web-scraping-with-modern-perl-part-2---speed-edition.html
My point is: forking parallel workers to crawl one single domain is a
terrible way of doing things. Because of connection persistence. Reopening
connection for each worker defeats the speed gain of parallelism in first
place.