[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Mar 7 02:32:32 GMT 2014

On 03/06/2014 06:28 PM, Salve J Nilsen wrote:
> Mark Overmeer said:
>>
>> * mascip (mascip at gmail.com) [140306 08:39]:
>>> I can't make it. Any chance that our will be filmed?
>>
>> You may be able come to hear Damian in Amsterdam on March 18 ;-)
>
> Or in Oslo on March 26th and 28th :D

how did you convince or blackmail damian to be in oslo in march?! about
10 years ago i produced his training in boston in february and he was
frozen to icicles. :) i imagine it would be colder in oslo only a month
later. what is the mean temp there in march? and i mean MEAN temp!

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers