[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Fri Mar 7 14:13:54 GMT 2014

> I would love to do more perl mongers courses and I would have booked
> the FlossUK one if it hadn't been in office hours.
> i.e. I would love to see more weekend and evening perl courses.
> Industry standard door charges would not be an issue for me.
> Taking a day off work is.

Thanks for the feedback, Chris.

If that's a common sentiment, there might be something I can do about it.
Not this visit, unfortunately, but in the future. Being a godless heathen
colonial, I have no problem running classes on a Saturday or Sunday.

If anyone else feels the same way, please feel free to let me know,

Damian