[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Fri Mar 14 11:10:13 GMT 2014

Chiz asked:

> When you demo'd the vim plugin at the end 'keeped' was one of the few parts
> of the document *not* highlighted.

It's simply the separation of Church and State (or possibly, of Church
and Turing).
The module is intended to be purely a grammar checker, not a spelling checker.

However, if you had asked on the night, I simply would have turned on
the (completely orthogonal) Vim spell checker as well, at which point that
"keeped" would have been highlighted too.

So, basically, I was attempting to avoid reinventing the wheel in Vim.

However, I can see that spell checking might well be worth adding to the
perl API of L::E::G, so I'll note that in the module's ToDo list.

Thanks,

Damian