Preannouncement: Upcoming Perl Hackday

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:32:46 BST 2014

Hi everyone,

Based on conversations with various people, I thought it might be a good
idea to schedule an event in which people interested in Perl programming
could get together with our laptops and maybe even write some code.  I have
a venue and a date and time, so now what we need are some willing attendees
with ideas.

The classroom has tables, chairs, a couple of whiteboards, and there is a
data projector as well.  In addition, there are usually snacks for sale as
well as soft drinks and beer.  Sometimes there are kegs with
hackspace-brewed ale available too.