Thinking on Talks (parts I & II)

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 6 16:39:03 GMT 2005

Graham Seaman wrote:
> That would be the Windscale that  blew up  when I was a child,

Not blew up - just seriously crap design by the Brits.

The reactor had only one purpose generation of plutonium because our
"ally" the US would not give us any (or the technology we needed to make
it ourselves).

Jacqui

I remember reading an article at the time about the possibility that the
design was stolen from the US but it was a fake intended to be poached
by the ruskies and intended to spew shit into the atmosphere.
Never proved (or denied by either .gov)