Geocities (was: Re: Help with DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Oracle...)

Matt Sergeant msergeant at messagelabs.com
Thu Dec 8 09:52:00 GMT 2005

> http://br.geoc ities.com/monsieur _ champs/

I'd like to advise you to remove that from your sig - controversial as
I know that suggestion will be. Geocities are having a major problem
with spammer infestations right now, and any emails containing links to
them are being widely blocked as spam (although often depending on the
formatting). Yes there is collateral damage, and you're caught in the
crossfire, but yahoo simply aren't doing enough to keep spammers off
their servers and so we in the anti-spam community have had to act the
only way we know how.

(part of it is to do with the formatting of your sub-site - word_word
is the format used by the spammers)

I had to retrieve your email from our quarantine system. But a lot of
places will just block and delete.

Matt.