Geocities (was: Re: Help with DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Oracle...)

Luis Campos de Carvalho monsieur_champs at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 9 19:06:19 GMT 2005

--- Matt Sergeant <msergeant at messagelabs.com> escreveu:
> > http://br.geoc ities.com/monsieur _ champs/
>
> I'd like to advise you to remove that from your
> sig - controversial as I know that suggestion
> will be. Geocities are having a major problem
> with spammer infestations right now, and any
> emails containing links to them are
> being widely blocked as spam (although often
> depending on the formatting). Yes there is
> collateral damage, and you're caught in the
> crossfire, but yahoo simply aren't doing enough
> to keep spammers off their servers and so we
> in the anti-spam community have had to act the
> only way we know how.

  Don't worry, signature removed.
  Thanks for advising.
  This is the best I can do for now.
  Maybe after building my own mailserver things get better ;-) or maybe not.

> (part of it is to do with the formatting of your
> sub-site - word_word is the format used by the
> spammers)

  When I setted up this website, spammers and spam was not considered a worth-read issue on the
internet ;-)

> I had to retrieve your email from our quarantine
> system. But a lot of places will just block and delete.

  Thanks again for care and for advising.
  Cheers!

--
Luis Campos de Carvalho