Pimm's heated?

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Mon Dec 26 05:10:40 GMT 2005

Someone[1] mentioned a pub serving Pimm's heated, in regards to one of the
December meetings I believe.  Could you elaborate on what goes into a
heated Pimm's (not lemon-lime spritzer, but probably a slice of lemon)?
Guests are arriving in a couple of days and I want to offer them warm
drinks that they have not tried.

Many thanks,

John
[1] I think it was Simon Wistow, but I could be wrong.

-----
John Costello - cos at indeterminate dot net
"You cannot propel yourself forward by patting yourself on the back."--Unknown