Pimm's heated?

Jon Mitchell junk at jonm.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 13:02:27 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-25 at 21:10 -0800, John Costello wrote:
> Someone[1] mentioned a pub serving Pimm's heated, in regards to one of the
> December meetings I believe.  Could you elaborate on what goes into a
> heated Pimm's (not lemon-lime spritzer, but probably a slice of lemon)?
> Guests are arriving in a couple of days and I want to offer them warm
> drinks that they have not tried.

Pimms currently have a "Winter Pimms" in the shops, especially for
heating. Instead of mixing with lemonade, mix it with apple juice
instead, and slowly warm in a pan on the hob.

Its very nice, although some people have found it too sweet due to the
apple juice. It is a lovely warming drink though.

Jon