easy dom creation using LibXML?

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Thu Jan 12 14:52:05 GMT 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 15:27, Richard Jolly wrote:
> Are there any recommendations? Or approaches? I've got a growing
> collection of utility/helper methods and it feels like this must have
> been done before and better.

I thought about creating a module for this quite a few times but I
find that most of my helpers are generally simple enough and (more
importantly) do tend to include small variations that aren't easy to
abstract so I couldn't really find a satisfying way of doing this.

What sort of construct are you looking for?

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist