easy dom creation using LibXML?

Michael Stillwell mjs at beebo.org
Thu Jan 12 15:14:22 GMT 2006

On 13 Jan 2006, at 01:52, Robin Berjon wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2006, at 15:27, Richard Jolly wrote:
>> Are there any recommendations? Or approaches? I've got a growing
>> collection of utility/helper methods and it feels like this must have
>> been done before and better.
>
> I thought about creating a module for this quite a few times but I
> find that most of my helpers are generally simple enough and (more
> importantly) do tend to include small variations that aren't easy
> to abstract so I couldn't really find a satisfying way of doing this.

I'm at a similar point also--I have an XML::LibXML::Enhanced which
provides a few functions (parse_xml_file(), parse_xml_string() and
parse_xml_chunk()) and adds a few methods to XML::LibXML::Node
(appendHash(), appendAttributeHash() and toHash()), but doesn't do
much else.  (Any large-scale tree transformations I do via the DOM or
XSLT.)

--M.

--
http://beebo.org