easy dom creation using LibXML?

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Thu Jan 12 15:39:53 GMT 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 16:29, Michel Rodriguez wrote:
> I don't know of anything that would help you directly, but you
> could adapt XML::DOM::BagOfTricks (http://search.cpan.org/dist/XML-
> DOM-BagOfTricks/) to XML::LibXML... and then release the result.

That would be neat, especially if it has namespace support.

> Or maybe locate some interesting methods from XML::Twig and port
> them to XML::LibXML.

Or you could even go into full heresy mode: using the Twig helpers
you like, generate SAX output from the resulting twig, and feed that
to XML::LibXML. It could probably be easy to encapsulate, and as an
added bonus you'd have the satisfaction of making Michel cringe every
time you run your program :)

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist