Catalyst in 20 Minutes

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Jan 14 23:18:21 GMT 2006

>>>>> "David" == David Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> writes:

David> On 14 Jan 2006, at 20:10, Paul Makepeace wrote:

>> David Hodgkinson wrote:
>>> CGI::Application is only a method dispatcher. Add Class::DBI,
>>> Template::Toolkit
>>
>> s/Class::DBI/DBIx::Class/g
>>
>> That /g flag is the key...

David> What's the benefit of one over the other?

perldoc Class::DBI =>

       Getting changes accepted

       There is an active Class::DBI community, however I am not
       part of it.  I am not on the mailing list, and I don't
       follow the wiki. I also do not follow Perl Monks or CPAN
       reviews or annoCPAN or whatever the tool du jour happens
       to be.