[ANNOUNCE] London Javascript Night - May 25th

Rob Bannocks rbannocks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 18:18:11 BST 2006

Simon,

Can I suggest you try to recruit someone to give and
overview talk about how all these acronyms fit
together
Speaking presonally even reading the wikipedia page
on AJAX gives me a hedache and a dizy set of TLS
spinning menacingly arroung my head.  Of course I
realise that press ganging some one to talk may not be
easy.  (I would do somehting myself but at I (clearly)
do not know what I am talking of that would be
pointless here).

Regards.

Rob