Did anyone else get spam from MobiTV?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri May 26 21:53:13 BST 2006

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 03:15:48PM +0100, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> Je 2006-05-26 15:02:45 +0100, Toby Corkindale skribis:
> > CPAN makes me sad; I get more spam on that address than any others.
> There should be an option to conceal addresses and flow all
> communication through the ticket system, IMO. Maybe there's a reason
> that doesn't already happen?

That reason being that the ticket system would just get filled with spam
instead.  Yay.  RT.cpan is useful at the moment.  Please don't break it.

> Failing that I'm sure a little obfuscation or registration could go a long way.

Or alternatively bitbucketing your PAUSE address.  I do.  If people want
to contact me, they can read the docs for the module they're having
trouble with.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

   When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life
      -- Samuel Johnson