Perl Vacancy

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Aug 14 16:55:13 BST 2006

On 14 Aug 2006, at 16:43, Greg McCarroll wrote:
[...]
> Imho, for the London Perl community it reflected badly, we want
> people to be
> hiring Perl programmers without people attacking their attempts, by
> all means
> criticize but don't do it so rudely.

So how do you propose people should criticise or comment on job
requirements they perceive as negative? Fawning praise?

Now either the comments in the job description was jokey in which
case a joke should be expected in return, or the employer really
wanted that in which case they should be ridiculed anyway.